1.30.2009

Words of wisdom

They make a Valentine version of those peppermint taffy candies like they sell at Christmas. You know, the ones with red stripes on the edges and a tiny christmas tree in the middle? (I just found a picture and discovered they are called "Christmas Nougats.") I love those things.








Well, do NOT eat approximately half the bag in one sitting. Seriously.

And I'll be leaving Sunday morning for a conference in Houston, so I probably won't post for awhile. Be good.

3 comments:

sarahsmile3 said...

I hope your conference is not totally boring. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I ate approximately 16 servings worth of trail mix for dinner last night. I am also warning...

Laurie

Amy said...

Ha! I LOVE those candies! I just saw the Valentines ones at Michael's the other day and had to buy a bag. I shoulda bought 5...