9.11.2013

coveting


Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.





 

I'm taking a little different direction with this prompt because I have way too many favorite online shops.  We could be here all day.  Instead, here are three things I WANT SO MUCH but will never get:

Spectrum Rug
Y'all.  This rug costs more than a car.  The size I would want is 5 figures.  Who has that much money?
I spotted this rug on some new TV game show and googled it. This is what it looks like in real life:

Gorgeous, right? 


The Florence clutch (Billy Reid for Coach)

 I saw this purse in my recent issue of Southern Living.  I kept looking it up online but it wasn't released - - - until this week. Here is the photo from the magazine that made me fall in love:

It is so simple and beautiful.  I love the pebbled blue texture and the fact that it isn't huge.  Maybe one of these days.

And finally, the kate spade new york Wickford Dinnerware collection:


Obviously I would never get these dishes because they're ridiculous.  But they are so fun and whimsical! I love the colors and think they are so classy (aside from the fact they are covered in weenie dogs.) I would also never get these dishes because the accent plates (the ones I really want) are $50 a piece.

So there you have it - a glimpse into they frivolous things I would buy if I ever got rich.



3 comments:

Amy said...

ooooh...that Coach bag is fabulous! Just so ya know, our BX has an amazing Coach selection at seriously discounted prices and tax free. I'll keep my eyes open - always happy to sacrifice for a friend by religiously browsing the handbag department ;)

sarahsmile3 said...

The rug is VERY you! The plates are VERY adorable. You should totally get that bag! It's a good everyday bag!

Jessica said...

Omg! That rug! (Btw, Hollywood Game Night is my favorite game show of the moment.)

And those plates! Hahah! SOO cute!