9.09.2013

caregiver

Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)  



According to this quiz, I am an  ESFJ 

I'm almost positive I used to be an ENFJ.  I wonder if I took a more exhaustive test if I still would be.  Either way.... the ENFJ is the "Giver" and the ESFJ is the "Caregiver."  Both are pretty accurate. I find it humerous that some of suggested career paths on the ESFJ page are:

Home Economics
Nursing
Teaching
Administrators
Child Care
Family Practice Physicians
etc.

Looks like being a Home Ec teacher was my destiny, as these photos from my facebook album seem to illustrate:




Does anyone else have pictures of themselves holding fruit platters, cleaning up a mess or making plates for people?  If not, I guess I am definitely an ESFJ/ENFJ.  (want to take a longer quiz one of these days to be sure which one.)

UPDATE- I took the full Kiersey Temperment sorter and it also says I'm an ESFJ, or "Guardian/Provider."   "ESFJs are social butterflies that value relationships, supporting and nurturing others. Never one to shy away from social events, they are often the host. They are great encouragers of teamwork. ESFJs are responsible, dutiful, observe traditions and follow rules. ESFJs have a deep concern for others and often end up as caretakers." (via)
So there you go.

5 comments:

Knitrageous said...

You are definitely a care giver!!

Pat said...

ISFJ...that's me. Guess you inherited the best parts of me...
Wish I was a little more innovative with food....love the flag dish!

sarahsmile3 said...

Me too!!!!!!!
I'm an ESFJ. I bet Maggie is as well. We should make her take the test.

Jessica said...

AAAAH! Why are you so CUTE, you ESFJ, you!?

Jessica said...

P.S. Look at all your celebrity homies! http://www.celebritytypes.com/esfj.php