· The total number of vertebrae of the spinal column of the human body.
· Jesus’ age when he was crucified.
· The number of fragments in the terrestrial globe of the United Nation logo.
· The largest positive integer that cannot be expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers.
· The temperature at which water boils, according to the Newton scale.
· The number of recorded miracles that Jesus performed.
· The number of innings played in the longest baseball game in history.
· The numerical equivalent of the word AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
· The code for international direct-dial phone calls to France.
· The number printed on all Rolling Rock beer labels.
· How old I am today.
(information courtesy of wikipedia)