1. Don’t wear high heels if you will be drinking and there are grates in the sidewalk.
2. Don’t punch random boys in the face just because they won’t give you a bite of their pizza.
3. When you are standing next to Mark Cuban at a bar, flirt with him and at least get a free drink out of him since he is a zillionaire.
4. The drinks on “West 6th” are at least $2 more than the drinks on “Dirty 6th” but not being surrounded by questionable women in spandex makes it totally worth it.
5. Don’t go to “dirty 6th” past the age of 25. (and even 25 is pushing it.) Period.
6. Leslie now charges if you want to take a picture with him.
7. If your boyfriends tell you and your girlfriends to “stay together,” this does not mean that 2 of you stay together while 1 goes to get the car.
8. When you see a “celebrity,” always go talk to the people in their entourage that are standing on the outskirts. Chances are, they are much more interesting.
9. Telling 22 year old boys (when you are over the age of 22) that they are “so precious” and “just the cutest little things” tends to irritate them.
10. Pedicabs rock.