Anyway. "Fill in the Blanks" Sunday edition:
1. When I get a day to myself I like to sleep late and read an entire book in one sitting.
2. High school was.... a necessary evil that we all must go through. Although I guess I was one of the lucky ones, because I actually liked school and school liked me. I learned that being president of everything helps pay for college. I learned a lot about myself and who/what friends are. I also learned that I am somewhat terrified to have an adolescent child for fear that he/she will behave the way I did.
3. A little dream I have is to finally get off my bum and do something with adult literacy. I've been "meaning" to for years, but haven't because it requires effort and commitment. But there is no reason that there should be adults out there that can't read to their kids at night.
4. A big dream I have is the "happily ever after." I don't want anyone else's version of it, I want the ending that was written just for me.
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be the car that comes with my own personal driver.
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was too long ago. I need to work on that.
7. Tomorrow I will.... be working with one of my new teachers on whatever she needs help with, as her email to me tonight indicated that she is about --thisclose-- to quitting. I have to help the poor girl regain some sanity so she won't be crying every day after work. Then I'll do some grad school stuff. And maybe go to the gym. Perhaps that will help me with my answer to #6.