My last post got me thinking about places in my hometown that I should have photographs with.
1. The Texas Tech seal - don't know why I never posed in front of this. Maybe because I graduated in December and it was too cold? Not sure.
2. Buddy Holly statue - If I'm going to have a picture with Stevie Ray Vaughn, I need one with Buddy too.
3. Prairie dogs - you think I can lay on the ground and have my picture taken right when a prairie dog pops his head out of the ground? Is there a time of year that prairie dogs appear? When can they be found? Is there still a place at the museum?
4. The strip at nighttime with all the lights behind me - Now that Lubbock is a "wet" county, is the strip the same?
5. In a dust storm - normally I would stay inside, but I'm thinking a picture in the brown dark sky could be kind of cool.
That's all I can think of right now. I will be going to Lubbock in late June so maybe I'll remember something else then.