If they hadn't done this, it is likely that we would have to walk around like they did a few years ago:
(Although, being from West Texas, I could handle it. I'd gripe about it, but I could handle it.)
3-day pass: check
Friend with apartment downtown where we can go rest/swim/sleep if we want: check
Shows picked out: NO. This is where I need your help.
- The Knux
- Dr. Dog
- John Legend OR Thievery Corporation?
- TOUGH CALL: Yeah Yeah Yeahs OR Kings of Leon?
- The Virgins
- The Raveonettes
- Citizen Cope
- The Zac Brown Band
- Dave Mathews Band
- The B-52's
- Brett Dennen (or The Toadies? Are they any good anymore?)
- The Resonate Band (at church that morning, duh.)
- TOUGH CALL: Ben Harper or Dead Weather? (should you ever pass up a chance to see Jack White, even if it means you get to see Ben Harper?)
- Dan Auerbach
- Pearl Jam (yes, I know there will be a zillion people, I don't care if I'm in the back)