5.15.2009

APA tutor needed

Feedback on my first grad school lit review:

Rachel:
The paper is really a good piece, in my opinion. However, the conclusion section needs further development. Nevertheless, the paper has the potential for presenting to the Academy of Human Resource Development International Conference in Nashville, Tennessee in February 2010 and eventually to a journal. Please feel free to let me know if you are interested in doing so. I would be more than happy to help you improve your work.

Points:
Paper: 36/42
Writing: 4/4
APA: 1/4
Total: 41/50


Ha! Obviously I need lots of work on the whole "APA" formatting thing, but other than that, I'm pretty excited. Feel free to congratulate me. ;)

P.S. I REALLY thought I would get a "C" in this class, hence my super excitedness.

4 comments:

sarahsmile3 said...

I am not surprised. Congratulations none the less!

sarahsmile3 said...

I am not surprised that you did so well and will eventually be published....not that you got a 1/4 for your APA style.

Thought I might clarify.

Me think you smart!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Rach! Did you check out that website I sent you? Knightcite.com? It helped me a LOT - there are also several manuals you can buy to help. I think I actually have a few. English Composition is my passion :-) I love me some writing. :-)

Leroy Behnke said...

I'm beaming the beam of a daddy who knows his Little Lamb is shinin' her light. Kudos, dear Rachel. Thank you for the honor you bring to your family. (As your star continues to rise, I know you'll remember to give credit where all credit is due...to the Lord of life and truth, our Savior, Jesus Christ!)