12.31.2008

Same 20 pounds

In a way, I feel like I should apologize for posting a survey on my blog. But then I remember that it is MY blog and I LIKE doing surveys, so there.

1. How many times will you break and/or lose your cell phone in 2009? If the question asked how many times I would drop it - rendering it useless until I put the battery back in - I would say at least 50 times.

2. If for one year (2009) you could choose to be any age, what age would you be and why? I'll go with 29. Young enough to get away with making dumb mistakes, but wise enough to not make very many of them. Plus, that was the age when L and I got back together are were in the blissful "honeymoon" stage. Scratch that. I think I will just choose to be 31 and live in the moment.

3. In past years, what New Year’s resolution did you break the fastest? Um, obviously that 20 pounds has not gone anywhere. Anybody want to hold me accountable for 2009?

4. Who do you NOT want to see in 2009? I could do without seeing Rosie O'Donnell and Tyra Banks ever again.

5. On New Year’s Eve, do you:

a) Fall asleep at 9:00 p.m. (like you do any other night.)

b) Barely make it to midnight with your significant other/family.

c) Hit the town like a party animal until at least 1:00 a.m.

I’m a B sort of gal lately. Tonight includes dinner reservations at 8:15 and that is about it, so I'm guessing that I'll make it to midnight and then call it a night.

6. What word or phrase will you hear your significant other or best friend say most often in 2009? My hope would be that I'd hear my best friend say "My back doesn't hurt!" and that I'll hear my Lare-Bear say "I had a great day at work."

7. What 2009 movie or book are you most looking forward to? I always look forward to Jen Lancaster's new books, so the one coming out in May will be fun. And I assume there will be another "Twilight" movie coming out in 2009, so I'll go see that.

8. Are you more likely to get fired from a job or get a big promotion in 2009? If I have to choose, I'll say promotion. Although I'll be starting grad school, so who knows. My job may suffer.

9. What new thing would you mix with chocolate in 2009? I'm curious about the chocolate-dipped potato chips. I also foresee trying to find the perfect chocolate martini recipe, so who knows what the chocolate will be mixed with.

10. What celebrity headline do you foresee in 2009? Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo breaking up or Miley Cyrus gets caught drinking/smoking/in a compromising position.

11. How many people will you romantically kiss in 2009? Just the one.


Happy New Year and I hope 2009 is everything you hope it will be.


No comments: