1. Why is it always so hard to get out of bed on Sundays? Even when I don't stay out late, it is like my bed won't let me escape.
2. Why do people throw ginormous parties when their child turns 1 year old? We came home from church today to find a moon jump and a petting zoo in the neighbor's yard. Granted, I do not have a child, so maybe I will change my mind one of these days. But a moon jump and a petting zoo can't be cheap, and personally, I don't remember ANYTHING about turning 1.
3. Does it mean my parents loved me less since I never had a petting zoo at a birthday party?
4. Why is it so hard to put my shoes in the closet? All I would have to do is walk to the bedroom. Instead, there are 4 pairs kicked under the coffee table. (I will put them away tonight though. Four pairs is where I draw the line.)
5. Why do professors feel the need to require a $125 textbook when you're only going to need one chapter from it? You better believe that will be going on the course evaluation. I would understand if the professor had written it herself and wanted to sell a few copies, but she did not write this book and it is from 1998. I found a pdf recapping it on google scholar for free. Whatever.
6. How many different colors of khaki are there? What does a girl have to do to find some living room curtains? I can't find anything to go with the paint in the living room. I don't want white because I don't want them to get dingy.
7. Why are holiday decorations so addictive? Or to be more specific, why is it so hard to stay out of Hobby Lobby? (But if you're coming to my house for Thanksgiving, be sure to tell me how pretty everything looks. We're going with a "fall leaf" theme this year.)
8. Doesn't playing football hurt? All those giant guys tackling you? Being thrown onto the ground? Banging your head against the turf?
9. When did I become the type of person that goes way too long between pedicures? Who am I?
10. Instead of giving things to goodwill, should I start making boxes of "vintage" clothing? That way, when it comes back into style, I will be ahead of the game.
Of course, there are many other things I don't get, but that will be all for now.