4.12.2010

These boots are made for walkin'

So, 2 of my good friends have Old Gringo boots and I love them. I've been looking at them for awhile, but was prompted to resume my search when I saw this pair in a magazine:

Checruda

They come in several colors.

But then I kept looking and found all these other pairs that I loved....

Eden (I love the embroidery but think they might be too tall)

Tatoo (love the short boots - how cute would these be with a jean skirt?)

Siena (not crazy about the heel, but love that they could black OR brown)

Atlantic (These come in lots of colors too)

And, I think (?) these might be my favorite:

Dina

Now if I could just win the lotto.

10 comments:

sarahsmile3 said...

First, let's go to Allen's boots on South Congress to try these babies on. Then, look on e-bay and see if there are any in your size that you fancy. You deserve some good boots. I LOVE mine and get a lot of wear out of them. They are worth it. (plus, you are not wearing heals anymore...so.....get some BOOTS!

sarahsmile3 said...

*heels

Miss Bee said...

Sounds like a good plan...

As long as this trip to South Congress can also include a margarita from Gueros.

sarahsmile3 said...

Naturally.

sarahsmile3 said...

Did you put an in-law force field on your blog? Do I need a hyphen there? I dunno....
I can get to your blog just fine.
What did you do?
Witchcraft.
She is a witch! BURN HER!

Miss Bee said...

I have 2... count them, 2 complaints that they can't see my blog. What do I do?

Unknown said...

I like your last choice, the butterflies!....But do like Eden too.

Pat said...

That last comment was from me....don't know how Tres got in.

Jessica said...

I want the first ones! I want the first ones!!!

M--- said...

I have been wanting some boots FOR. EVER. I want to wear them with skirts. Jeans. Short shorts. Have you bought any yet? If so, which. If not, let's go to Allen's. Seriously. I wanna shop.