4.11.2009

March in a nutshell

March seems like an eternity ago, but it was jam-packed with all sorts of fun things, so I wanted to at least post some pics for posterity's sake. I'm sure I'll leave something out, but here are some highlights:

Amanda's first annual 29th birthday party (yes, her and her house really are that cute)


Random evening at the Oasis


Random evening at Trulucks (crab legs, yum.)


Juan's birthday, which happens to be on St. Patty's Day, hence the green beer


SXSW with Juan and Reyna to see Dan Auerbach (no, I don't know the gentleman with the "tribal eye" tattoo in front of me.)


Hail-storm (Blossom couldn't find a place to go potty - she finally found a spot on the golf course!)



BBQ (Notice Sarah and all her birthday loot - the boots and the guitar...)

Yay for March. The sweet thing is = April is already turning out to be just as good!

1 comment:

sarahsmile3 said...

Dang! March was super good!