1. My favorite quote is: depends on the day. My "go-to" quote is attributed to St. Francis of Assisi - "Preach the gospel at all times... when necessary, use words." However, I also really like the one from Audrey Hepburn: "For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."
2. A bad habit I have is putting things in piles. Even when I have the time and the energy to put something where it goes, I tend to set it somewhere "just for a minute" and let it sit there for a little while. (or weeks, ahem....)
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I knew that I just wasn't meant to be with the guy I was dating. There wasn't anything wrong - it was a perfectly good relationship - but I just knew that it wasn't a "forever" relationship. It was sad, but necessary.
4. Weekends are about to become the bane of my existence, as my last semester of grad school starts on Monday. Weekends will be when I have to accomplish most of my work.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Holly. I also went by the nickname "Quel Banks." It was my "fashion designer" name. (My name in Spanish is Raquel, so I just shortened it.)
6. I wish there really was a magic cure for losing weight. Obviously there isn't, because Oprah would have found it by now. I also wish that my dog didn't have rotten-shrimp breath.
7. A secret I have is how much Blossom's dog food costs. I'm embarrassed to admit it.