It's no secret that I have an affinity for 11:11 on the clock. I seriously see it at least once a day, often twice. Some people make a wish, I say a little prayer. (Same thing if you ask me.) If I was going to celebrate any momentous day this year, I would want it to happen on November 11. (Save the date, just in case. I call dibs.)
So, in no particular order, here is my list of 11 things I'd like to accomplish in 2011, or my "11:11" if you will.
1. Complete my masters
2. Do some sort of community ed type class once I finish my masters - I'm leaning towards upholstery but would consider Spanish, flower arranging or calligraphy (of course, if I choose to continue with a second masters this will become void)
3. Send a birthday card to every immediate family member for their birthday (my nephew Vincent's will be late, as his birthday was yesterday... sorry Vin)
4. Get the MWG a phone that allows text messages
5. Take my stupid daily vitamins
6. Learn how to work the lawnmower
7. Get rid of at least 25 pieces of clothing from my closet
8. Get rid of at least 5 pairs of shoes (purging is a process....)
9. Make the strawberry margarita jello shots
10. Put away a good chunk of money into savings every month and continue tithing
11. Use my new crockpot at least 11 times
I think I can be quite successful at the above items. And if nothing else, completing them one at a time gives me 11 automatic blog posts for days when I'm not feeling inspired to write about anything else.