1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is hmmmmm....I'm not that adventurous, but going rappelling in Italy or flying on a personal plane on a first date come to mind.
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be my aqua nine west heels. Comfortable but so cute.
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. I'm not big on phone conversations. Nothing personal, I just run out of things to say. I guess I prefer face to face conversations.
4. I feel happiest when I am with people I love. I'm really not picky - I like just about anywhere, doing just about anything. I like life.
5. A little dream I have for my life is to be the person I'm supposed to be. I'm not exactly sure who that is yet, but I think I'm getting there!
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is well, I'm awfully fond of the blackberry. But I would have to say central A/C.
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick books. No question. I love me some books. Larry keeps asking if I want a kindle, which makes me wonder if he already bought me one for my birthday or Christmas. But I love books. The feel, the smell, the way I can stand at the edge of a pool and read without worrying if the pages get wet.... Wait. I just realized that music was part of the question. I think I would actually choose music over books, as songs create their own stories, plus you can sing along or dance to them. So to make a long story short... MUSIC is my final answer.