Okay, I'm about to start my comparative analysis of "The Handbook of Training Evaluation and Measurement Methods (Improving Human Performance Series)" and "Implementing the Four Levels: A Practical Guide for Effective Evaluation of Training Programs" but need something mindless for a few minutes.
Last night, I borrowed this from the adorable little girl at Life @ the White House. I’m pretty sure I’ve done the exact same one before – back in the days of myspace – but thought I would do it again here. For posterity’s sake. It is meant to be a survey that you list your own answers to, but it is so much more fun to have your significant other (or sibling, friend, etc.) answer the questions for you. You find out a lot about what the person pays attention to, how they see you, and what parts of your personality they really notice. Larry did a great job and really surprised me with some of his answers. So, even if you don’t feel like reading the responses he thought I would say, you should do this survey with somebody else. You’ll learn at least one new thing, I promise. And we all know that learning is a good thing.
1. What is your current obsession?
“Your job – you love your job and you love to see those people go from the beginning to the end and whether they make it or not”
2. What is your favorite memory?
“Vegas on your 30th”
3. Starbucks or Peet's?
“Neither, you don’t drink that much coffee”
4. What's for dinner?
“Half-price appetizers or something on the grill”
5. What would you eat for your last meal?
”That white wine chicken you make is pretty good”
6. What's the last thing you bought?
He says to see my recent blog and look at the picture of the giant sack
7. Ever dated anyone that turned out to be crazy?
”Probably, you dated lots of people when you were younger”
8. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
“Ben & Jerry’s”
9.) What was your favorite toy growing up?
“I wouldn’t know”
11. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
12. Which language do you want to learn?
13. What's your favorite quote (for now)?
”Probably something out of that series of books that you read with the vampires and stuff”
14. What is your favorite color?
15. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
”you wear lots of layers. Or your coach purses”
16. What is your dream job?
”owning Ace of Cakes”
17. What is your worst habit?
”having lots of controlled piles all over the place”
18. If you had $1,000 right now, what would you spend it on?
”Go to Europe, but if I had any say, I would make you put it away”
19. Do you admire any one's style?
”no, you have your own style. You admire your friends but don’t change to be like them.”
20. Describe your personal style?
”very grounded, faith and family”
21. What are you going to do after this?
”get a glass of wine, some chocolate, get on the couch and tell him not to put it on baseball”
22. What are your favorite movies?
”You like the event of going to the movies more than the actual movie. You like the social action of going to Alamo drafthouse – it’s like going bowling or roller skating… it doesn’t matter how good you are at it or how good the movie is, you just think it is fun”
23. What is your favorite fruit?
”You like fruit. Pineapples. If coconut was a fruit you would like that.”
24. What inspires you?
”You have a drive to be the best, you want to make things or people the best they can be”
25. Your favorite book?
”twilight series or that lady writer that you read lots of. You just like to read”
26. Do you collect something?
27. What is your favorite smell?
28. What are you most proud of?
”probably your family, especially your sister, but all of your family is successful, including your parents and you are proud of your family”
29. What do you like most about yourself?
”that’s a hard one because you don’t want to seem narcissistic. I guess I don’t know because you don’t say “I did this” or “look at me” “
30. What is your go-to nail polish color?
31. What do you fear most?
”being 40 and not married”