6.18.2009

Breaking Up

It is a difficult time in every woman's life. It can be a heart-wrenching decision. When you've spent years with somebody, it is never easy to let them go. You think back to all of the good times – all of the shared conversations and laughter, the way you would open up and be able to talk about anything in the presence of this person. We can all tell when it is coming – towards the end, we know what has to happen. We know that it just can't go on like this any longer. We hold on for as long as we can, then we make the decision we know is best for us. We break up with our hairdresser.

Sorry Pamela. I will miss you. It was a good run. But dark roots 2 weeks after my appointment? This haircut that has layers when I've been saying for FIVE YEARS that I don't do layers? Unacceptable. I think we just grew too comfortable and it is time for me to move on. Best wishes.

2 comments:

sarahsmile3 said...

You little devil! You scared me!
I guess I can consider this pay back from my blog about the diet coke can exploding in my car.

Clever.

Jessica said...

Is this the same one that gave me that mushroom haircut when I specifically said "NO MUSHROOM HAIRCUT"?

I'm sorry to hear you had to break up, but I can't say that I blame you (only if she's the same one... not because I think your hair was bad. :)