11.30.2012

Filling it in


For awhile, I just had nothing I felt like blogging about. So I didn't write, even though I wanted to get back into it. Lately, I've had moments where I'm like, " oh, I can blog this!" But then I don't. Or I think I need a picture to go with it so I wait. But today is the day to get over the hump. I am going to post at least 4 whole times in December. That is just once a week.... I can do it! To help myself get back on the horse, I'll ease into things with a little "fill in the blanks" Friday.

1.  The first thing I do in the morning is     hit the snooze button.... I always thought that you become a morning person as you get older. If this is true, it has not found it's way to me yet.

2.  Every night before bed  I     Set my alarm on my phone, check Facebook then double check that I set my alarm.

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is      go browse at Tuesday Morning. I'm a firm believer in retail therapy. Tuesday Morning is just around the corner and there is always something small I can buy to make myself better, even when I don't need to be spending money! Also, red wine.

4.  Something that makes me cringe is     when people have a loud whooping cough in public. I got this from Larry. He has been known to turn all the way around in a restaurant and loudly say, "people with the d@mn hooping cough need to stay home!" It used to embarrass me but It is just easier to hop on board with it. 

5.  Social situations     are usually something I look forward to, especially if I am hosting! 

6.  I like to collect      Pennies that were minted before 1982. I read that they have real copper in them, so I am saving them. Not sure what ill do with them, but hey. I'm up to about a whopping 11 so far..... I guess I've always had a fondness for pennies in a way... I made some sweet penny covered shorts with copper puff paint when I was about 15. I'll have to dig up a picture of those. (Although another thing that makes me cringe is thinking about the loads of change I used to throw away when I was waiting tables. Sheesh.)

7.  Weekends are   for sleeping in, doing a few chores, and spending quality time with favorite people. This weekend I'm also making my Advent calendar, which I'm pretty excited about!

4 comments:

Knitrageous said...

Yay! Glad to see you back. I, too, need to get back into it.

I love Tuesday Morning. And you'll always have a little gift for someone in an emergency!

ynez taylor said...

I believe it's called "whooping cough..."

Miss Bee said...

You're correct - it is the "whooping cough." But when Larry says it, it sounds more like "hoopin' cough." :)

sarahsmile3 said...

I can totally hear Larry pronouncing it "hoopin' cough." hahaha! MWG, baby!