6.18.2010

barely making it

It almost isn't Friday anymore, but I'm filling in the blanks...

1. When I'm nervous I
turn bright red and talk too much.

2. My favorite item in my closet is probably my aqua Nine West heels. I love those things.

3. Vegging out on the couch with a book and/or a marathon of some mindless TV show is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is getting a "My Little Pony" cassette player. I was having a slumber party and we took it on a walk like it was a jambox. I'm guessing we were either listening to NKOTB, Tiffany, or Debbie Gibson. (Out of the Blue...)

Also - cleaning my room (that I shared with my sister until I was 18.) At the time, I hated it of course.... but now I remember it well. When we were really little, my little sister and I would make a giant pile in the middle of the room and I would say - okay, grab all the shoes. Now let's put up all the books. Now grab the shirts.....etc. Our room used to get so messy, that one time my dad used reverse psychology on us. He told us to clean our room and I got all sassy and said, "I like it messy." So he just calmly walked in and started dumping out dresser drawers saying, "Well, if you like it messy, let me help." (or something to that effect.) Jessica and I were AGHAST and crying. However, it worked. We cleaned the room.

5. Something you may not know about me is I wore a back brace from 7th-9th grade because I have scoliosis .

6. A true friend is one that you can go months without talking to - but never doubt that the moment you talk again, things will be just like you saw each other yesterday. A true friend sees you at your best and through your worst - and in between, he/she reminds you of who you are underneath it all.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I am dependable, loyal and genuine.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I did not know that!! And that's exactly what I think ;-)