11.23.2008

Blessings

Hi, I'm Rachel and I'm a blogaholic.

I spend far too much time checking to see how Clemsongirl is doing or what the folks at Go Fug Yourself have deemed ugly for today. Postsecret is the first thing I do on Sunday mornings and The Bloggess makes me snort soda out of my nose. I no longer read Dooce, as I've found that reading smug political posts is not something I find relaxing. The Redneck Mommy cracks me up, yet breaks my heart all at the same time. I love blogs, yet have been hesitant to create one of my own. I am somewhat notorious for starting things and not
following through with them. (ex: Kickboxing classes, gym memberships, Mary Kay, learning spanish, you get the idea.)

But here's the deal: I am 31, have a great job, have an amazing man, a good dog and no health issues. (I've even paid off my credit cards for heaven's sake!) Add my incredible family and friends to that mix and it is safe to say that I am truly blessed. I have far more than I deserve and want to celebrate it. So, I'm going to give this blogging thing a shot.

Blessings come in all shapes, sizes, flavors and colors, and I'm going to share mine with you. Oh, and one request...while you're here, grab the beverage of your choice and toast to the good life with me!

3 comments:

sarahsmile3 said...

What a cute blog name!

Jessica said...

:) You're frigging adorable. (I was going to say something like "ablogable" but it didn't work. You're welcome.)

M--- said...

Ha! The wonders of FB brought me to your blog...I, too, am a blogaholic. WE should start a support group but I think we'll just end up trading favorite blog sites and find ourselves binging on more of the blogosphere!

Glad to have found you...feel free to check mine out, too. One of these days we'll definitely have to do lunch...but in the meantime, happy blogging! ;o)