I can feel my mind starting to get lazy, and that isn't a good thing. I figure that dusting off the ol' blog and writing here again is a good jumpstart - even if it is full of nonsense.
Since I need a little security to make sure I have something say, I'm going to use this and this (and maybe a few other things) as a crutch. I'm not committing to all 30 days or saying I'll do them in any sort of order, but at least it gives me some ideas if I get stuck.
Today, I'll start with making a list.
Things I Keep Meaning to Do:
1. Get involved in an adult literacy initiative
2. Pre-purchase birthday cards for all family members/put addresses and stamps on envelopes
3. Get my principal certificate
4. Join a conversational Spanish meet-up
5. Use the crockpot more.
6. Learn calligraphy
7. Start cross-stitching and learn to embroider
8. CLEAN THE TILE GROUT. Ugh.