10.15.2011

the good house

Why do I do this to myself?

Every year, I buy halloween candy way too early. I see it on sale and buy it with good intentions. I tell myself, "I won't eat any. It will be fine. Might as well buy it now so I don't have to worry about it later."

This year, I got 3 varieties of M&Ms (regular, peanut and peanut butter), Twix, Three Musketeers, Snickers and Starburst. I showed Larry and he said, "Oooh, we are the good house."

I told myself I would "get ahead" and go ahead and put it in the little bucket. Yeah, right. You better believe that I've already eaten most of the Three Musketeers, one packet of Starburst, several Twix and one of each flavor of M&Ms.

Hi......what was your name? Willpower? Yeah, don't think we've met.

1 comment:

sarahsmile3 said...

Mmmm.....now I want a Starburst. Red, please.